*Odometer is 24064 miles below market average!
*Locally Owned and Cared For
2015 Hyundai Elantra GT FWD Shimmering Silver 6-Speed Automatic with Shiftronic I4 16" x 6.5J Alloy Wheels, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: XM, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Heated door mirrors, Heated Front Bucket Seats, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Low tire pressure warning, MP3 decoder, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Premium Cloth Seating Surfaces, Radio: AM/FM/SiriusXM/CD/MP3 Audio System, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Spoiler, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers.
24/33 City/Highway MPG
* Spacious and well-built interior; well equipped base model; long warranty coverage. Source: Edmunds
* With Hyundai's Fluidic Sculpture design language, the Elantra bucks compact car convention in a big way. Choose from 3 different body styles to including sedan, coupe, and hatchback. The Elantra offers fashion-forward features like wraparound headlights, available front fog lights and a substantial wheelbase that gives it a lower, sportier profile. The smartly designed interior gives you more total space. In fact, the Elantra is so roomy, the government classifies it as a midsize car instead of a compact. Featuring a 7-inch touchscreen, the Elantra's available navigation system also includes a unique hidden rearview camera. This system also gives you the option of controlling the navigation, phone and audio via voice recognition. The available sunroof can turn the night sky into an entertainment option or the sunset into an ambient light source. You'll be impressed by a responsive 1.8L engine that features Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing (D-CVVT) which improves breathing on the intake, and exhaust camshafts to help lower emissions and provide better fuel economy. With up to an EPA-estimated 38 MPG Hwy, 145-hp, and plenty of standard features in a sporty package it's sure to attract a huge fan base. A sweet-shifting 6-speed manual is standard. The available 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC has a lock-up torque converter for higher fuel economy at freeway speeds. Also available is a 2.0L engine on the Sport trim and GT models. This option provides 173-hp of enjoyment with up to 35 MPG Hwy pending on the model. Extensive computer modeling and powertrain performance mapping were used to modify engine and transmission control, giving you improved real-world fuel economy-up to 7% based on internal tests. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Why Buy from Bergstrom Automotive?
- 7-Day Lowest-Price Protection Guarantee
- 7-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 7-Day Offer to Purchase Your Vehicle
- Negotiation-Free, Upfront Pricing