6. From original in-service date. See dealer for program benefit details.
7. IMPORTANT RECALL INFORMATION: Before a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is listed or sold, Hyundai Motor America requires dealers to complete all safety recalls. However, we encourage you to check the recall status of any vehicle here (https://autoservice.hyundaiusa.com/campaignhome)
8. $2,349 represents the national value of benefits included in the purchase of a Hyundai CPO vehicle as compared to a non-certified used Hyundai. Since $2,349 represents an average for all Hyundai CPO vehicles sold nationally, individual value received may vary. See dealer for program benefit details.
9. Whichever comes first, from original in-service date. See participating dealer for limited warranty details.
10. See dealer for warranty details.
11. Whichever comes first from original date of first use when sold as new. See your Toyota Certified Used Vehicles dealer for warranty details. Program not available in Hawaii. For AL, FL, GA, NC & SC, warranty coverage differs in the following ways: 7-year or 100,000-mile Toyota Certified Limited Powertrain Warranty coverage begins on January 1st of the vehicle's model year and zero (0) odometer miles and expires at the earlier of seven years or 100,000 odometer miles.
12. Whichever comes first, in addition to any remaining original factory Bumper-to-Bumper warranty. See participating dealer for limited warranty details.
13. Whichever comes first from date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase. The Limited Comprehensive Warranty covers any repair or replacement of components which fail under normal use due to defect in materials or workmanship. (Program not available in Hawaii.)
14. When you are 150 miles or more away from home.
15. During your powertrain limited warranty period, 6 years or 100,000 miles from new vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Roadside assistance provided by Allstate. See dealer for details.