*Only One Owner and Locally Cared For
*Proximity Key Entry with Push Button Start
*Blind Spot Detection System
*Emergency Communication System
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.4L AWD Twilight Black 6-Speed Automatic with Shiftronic and Overdrive 2.4L I4 DGI DOHC 16V 17" x 7" Aluminum Alloy Wheels, 6 Speakers, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Auto-Dimming Interior Mirror w/Homelink/Compass, Automatic Headlight Control, Blind Spot Detection (BSD) System, Brake assist, CD player, Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control, Electroluminescent Gauge Cluster, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Fog Lights, Heated Exterior Mirrors, Heated Front Seats, Leather Seating Surfaces, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel & Shift Knob, Low tire pressure warning, Manual Rear Side Window Shades, MP3 decoder, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Power Driver Seat w/4-Way Lumbar Control, Power Front Passenger Seat, Premium Equipment Package 03, Proximity Key Entry w/Push Button Start, Radio: AM/FM/CD/MP3/SiriusXM Audio System, Radio: AM/FM/SiriusXM/CD/MP3 Audio System, Remote keyless entry, Roof Side Rails, Side Mirror-Mounted Turn Signal Indicators, Sliding & Reclining 2nd Row Seats, Speed-sensing steering, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Telescoping steering wheel, Windshield Wiper De-Icer.
* ALG Residual Value Awards
* If you're shopping for a competent, stylish, efficient compact SUV with lots of features and an affordable price, plus a great warranty, the 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport should be on your list. Source: KBB.com
* Spacious and thoughtfully designed interior; lots of standard and optional features for the money; lengthy warranty. Source: Edmunds
* With the 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe's capability, comfort and substantial design, there's plenty to go around. The Santa Fe Sport offers 5-passenger seating capacity and the three-row Santa Fe comes in two versions: the GLS with seating for seven and the luxurious LIMITED that seats six with second-row captain's chairs. The standard 2.4L 4-cylinder engine is a high-tech wonder. It features Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing and Gasoline Direct Injection. Or upgrade to the 2.0L GDI 4-cylinder engine featuring a twin-scroll turbo that pumps out 264 hp and 269 lb.-ft. of torque. Available only on the three-row Santa Fe, the 3.3L V6 engine provides prompt response. This sophisticated V6 generates 290 hp and 252 lb.-ft. of torque. The standard trailer-prep package, with flush-mounted tow hitch design and 5,000 lbs. of towing capacity, can help put all of that power to good use. Santa Fe offers a suite of available premium features including a panoramic sunroof, Proximity Key with electronic push button start, leather seating surfaces, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, a heated steering wheel and dual-zone automatic temperature control with CleanAir Ionizer. Sight and sound enhancements include an 8-inch touchscreen plus navigation system, or a 4.3-inch touchscreen color display with rearview camera. An Infinity Logic 7 Surround Sound Audio System with 550 watts and 12 speakers is also available. Hyundai's innovative Blue Link system is standard on Santa Fe and has an array of features to make life easier. Connect to Blue Link through smartphone, a web application or an in-car system to start your vehicle remotely, locate a gas station, find a shortcut, learn about mechanical issues, call for help and more. Hyundai has loaded Santa Fe with brilliant safety features, including a driver's knee airbag, Hillstart Assist Control and Downhill Brake Control. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Why Buy from Bergstrom Automotive?
- A Team driven to deliver great guest service
- Upfront pricing, fast and caring
- Negotiation free buying experience
- Non-commissioned sales team
- 7-Day Price Protection Guarantee